April 16, 2012
Here are just a few of the many issues that Fleet Appliance Service technicians are trained to diagnose and repair:
- Refrigerator makes noise
- Refrigerator isn’t cold
- Refrigerator leaks
- Refrigerator freezes
- Icemaker doesn’t work
- Water won’t dispense
Join other satisfied Fleet Appliance customers and call for refrigerator repair today
When an important appliance in your home (your refrigerator for example) isn’t working it can affect your daily routine. Fleet Appliance Service refrigerator repair service can help maintain the performance of your appliance. Fleet Appliance Service refrigerator repair service is performed by qualified Fleet Appliance professionals who are also Fleet Appliance employees and who are experienced in repairing both new and used appliance models. Whenever you need us, Fleet Appliance Service refrigerator repair service can be scheduled by phone or online.
April 16, 2012
BEFORE YOU CALL FOR SERVICE
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER
• Ice maker wire signal arm is in the “up” or OFF position.
• Ice maker power switch is Off.
• Ice maker has small cube caught in mechanism.
• Saddle valve on cold water pipe is clogged or restricted by foreign material.
Move wire signal arm to the “down” or ON position. (side mounted)
• Turn power switch to On (“I”) position. (rear mounted)
• Remove small cube from ice maker. The ice and water filter cartridge may be clogged. Replace filter cartridge.
• Turn off household water line valve. Remove valve. Ensure that valve is not a self-piercing saddle valve. Clean valve. Replace valve if necessary.
• Ice maker is producing less ice than you expect.
• Check to see if water dispenser is dispensing slower than normal.
• Side mounted ice maker should produce 4 to 4.5 pounds (approximately 4 quarts) of ice every 24 hours. A rear mounted ice maker should produce 3 to 4 pounds (approximately 3½ quarts) of ice every 24 hours. Quick Ice option should produce up to 50% more ice every 24 hours.
• If it is, replace the ice and water filter cartridge.
• Ice maker wire signal arm is being held down by some item in the freezer.
• Move item and release wire signal arm. Remove any ice cubes that are frozen together over the wire signal arm.